A Monitoring & Evaluation platform for Impact Assessment
At Teach a Class, we’re creating India’s first crowd-funding platform exclusively for teachers, donors and service providers – built on data and transparency.
We aim to build an online solution for schools and funders to measure the impact of various interventions in education and classroom outcomes of teachers and students in a meaningful and frictionless way.
We aim to do this by:
- Creating a rubric for selecting teachers and tools
- Building systems to input data and track information
- Using this impact data to influence decisions at a policy level
Through a robust framework our M&E platform will help CSR funders, donors, government and others in the education space make informed decisions to fund programs that deliver maximum impact.
Some of the areas in which schools will be assessed are as follows:
- Increase in enrollment
- Decrease in absenteeism
- Increase in staff (teacher/ support involved in the program)
- Increase in overall performance of the schools that use technology
- Use of technology products (by teachers, students, administrators and others working in the system)
- Measuring changes in teaching and learning outcomes
Through our data-driven M&E platform, Teach a Class aims to collate a database of effective, technology-driven education programs, influencing decision-makers to fund and implement successful programs – ultimately improving the learning of children across the country.